Presto Jobex is a multi client trade execution strategy.
PrestoSmartJobbing is an Alpha Seeking Strategy. It is usually being used by jobbers who trade based on the breakout of High & Low. Its practically impossible to track basket of 50-100 symbols manually. This strategy is designed to meet the need of these type of traders.
PrestoSmartCallExecutor is an execution strategy developed for traders who subscribe to signal providers for Buy/Sell decisions or generate signals through some other analytics. Through this strategy user will simply provide the trigger levels in a CSV or txt file & the strategy will accordingly execute the signals automatically.
PrestoSmart Executor is a simple LimitOrder modification execution strategy. Its a single client strategy.
PrestoBracket Order is a simple single client trade execution strategy. It has been designed for traders who punch in manual orders. This strategy helps user to intelligently execute his Entries & Exits.
PrestoOTC is an execution strategy designed for traders who trade in bulk orders.
PrestoPivot is an execution strategy developed for researchers/traders who trade using Pivot Calculations. Pivot Levels are calculated using Open-High-Low-Close levels of previous day. It usually consists of Support Levels & Resistance Levels.
PrestoPairTrading is an Alpha Seeking Strategy designed for traders who trade in virtually any Market conditions: Uptrend, downtrend or sideways movement. This strategy is based on Monitoring and Comparing the performance of two historically correlated symbols. When the correlation between the two securities temporarily weakens, i.e. one stock moves up while the other moves down, the pairs trade would be to short the outperforming stock and to long the underperforming one.
PrestoSmartTrading is an execution strategy which is based on bidding concept to make maximum profit. This strategy has been designed for traders who want to execute single leg trade at the best possible price, which is practically impossible with Manual Trading. These traders spend most of their time researching the opportunities in the market and execute the trades at best price while bidding through this strategy.
PrestoSmartSwing is an Alpha Seeking strategy which is based on high low break out concept with Swing feature. This strategy is basically designed for traders who always want to be available into the market with some positions.
PrestoFuseAB – An AMI Broker based trading system
PrestoFuseAB is an Ami Broker based trading system for Technical Analysts.
PrestoFuseXL – An Excel based trading system
PrestoFuseXL is an API based trading system designed for traders who works on MS Excel for developing their strategies using Macros.
Presto API Solutions
Presto APIs are available as under to develop custom strategies and external applications:
For the first time in India, Symphony is inviting Indian Trading enthusiasts to join our Paper Trading Club. Paper Trading is essential for Traders, before they go live with their strategies to ensure that Strategy will work in Live in the current market scenarios as expected. It has been observed that BackTesting and PaperTrading over charting tools does not give you a clear picture of the market & results in slippages. Paper Trading with Presto VirtEx takes the Live feed with Bid / Ask values and creates an environment similar to live trading and shows whether it is safe to go live or some tweaking is required.
Become a member of Symphony’s Paper Trading club now by paying Rs. 1,145/- only (Details here). You will join the elite list of Indian traders who are one step ahead with Automated Trading!!!
Essential for following Traders:
1. Those who want to understand automated trading.
2. Those who want to understand Presto, a cutting-edge technology for an automated trading platform.
3. Those who want to test their AMI Broker or MS-Excel based Algo in real-time.
4. Those who want to test and master Symphony’s pre-packaged strategies.
5. Those who would like to optimize performance
What is Presto Paper Trading:
Symphony’s Paper Trading is using Live Data to generate Signals but executing these
orders in Symphony’s Simulated Exchange “Presto VirtEx” without risking capital.
1. No deployment required on Trader’s machine. Remote access will be given with
2. Bring your own AMI Broker and AMI Data feed.
3. Co-location of your AMI or Excel strategy on Virtual Cloud (VPS) within the local Network of Presto Trading Server available at an extra Fee of Rs. 1685/- (includes Service Tax).
4. We will provide Data feed to your Excel strategy, if it is kept on the Virtual Cloud within Local LAN of Trading Server.
Terms of usage:
2. Free Paper Trading for 2 Weeks. Further, you will be allowed to purchase Paper Trading License as per prevailing prices.
3. This Paper Trading facility access is open for only 50 Traders at a time, as of now,
on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4. More requests will be kept on waiting and will be made available as the slots are vacated or we increase the facility.
5. Access to this facility will be discontinued, if Trader misuses the facility in any manner.
6. Login to this facility will be discontinued, if Trader does not uses the same for consecutive three days.
Presto OMS includes an Order Routing System for accepting orders from external Decision Making Tools and routes them to multiple exchanges, persistence layer backed by a database and authentication on.
Indian Traders have been using Research Tools like MetaStock, MetaLab, MT4,MT5, MSExcel, AmiBroker etc. to arrive at a decision on when to ‘Enter’ ‘Exit’ the market along with quantity to trade with, scrips to trade with etc. This is what we call as ‘Opportunity Generation’ strategy.
After generating the signals, manual trader punch in the orders over CTCL applications like Neat/ODIN and decide on the Stop Loss/Profit Targets/Trailing SL/MultiClient Execution etc. All this when done manually results in non-performance of the triggers generated via your research tool.
Symphony has addressed this concern of Indian Algo Traders with Presto Fuse which can be directly connected with following research Tools:
5. Presto ATS
These ‘Entry’ ‘Exit’ signals can also be coupled with an intelligent execution algos like ‘Presto JobEx‘ for superior profits and better execution. For further details visit http://www.symphonyfintech.com