For the first time in India, Symphony is inviting Indian Trading enthusiasts to join our Paper Trading Club. Paper Trading is essential for Traders, before they go live with their strategies to ensure that Strategy will work in Live in the current market scenarios as expected. It has been observed that BackTesting and PaperTrading over charting tools does not give you a clear picture of the market & results in slippages. Paper Trading with Presto VirtEx takes the Live feed with Bid / Ask values and creates an environment similar to live trading and shows whether it is safe to go live or some tweaking is required.
Become a member of Symphony’s Paper Trading club now by paying Rs. 1,124/- only (Details here). You will join the elite list of Indian traders who are one step ahead with Automated Trading!!!
Essential for following Traders:
1. Those who want to understand automated trading.
2. Those who want to understand Presto, a cutting-edge technology for an automated trading platform.
3. Those who want to test their AMI Broker or MS-Excel based Algo in real-time.
4. Those who want to test and master Symphony’s pre-packaged strategies.
5. Those who would like to optimize performance
What is Presto Paper Trading:
Symphony’s Paper Trading is using Live Data to generate Signals but executing these
orders in Symphony’s Simulated Exchange “Presto VirtEx” without risking capital.
1. No deployment required on Trader’s machine. Remote access will be given with
2. Bring your own AMI Broker and AMI Data feed.
3. Colocation of your AMI and E xcel strategy on Virtual Desktop within the local Network of Presto Trading Server.
4. We will provide Data feed to your Excel strategy, if it is kept on the Virtual Desktop.
Terms of usage:
1. Make the membership fee payment (Details here) and send us the transaction number with your name and address at email@example.com or call us at 022-40190919
2. Free Paper Trading for 1 month. Thereafter, charges of Rs. 1,124/- (includes service tax) will be applicable.
3. This Paper Trading facility access is open for only 50 Traders at a time, as of now,
on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4. More requests will be kept on waiting and will be made available as the slots are vacated or we increase the facility.
5. Access to this facility will be discontinued, if Trader misuses the facility in any manner.
6. Login to this facility will be discontinued, if Trader does not uses the same for consecutive three days.